Schulte Industries is a world leader in the manufacturing of rotary cutters, rock removal equipment, and snow removal equipment. We have a proud history spanning more than 60 years. Schulte Industries has grown steadily over the years and we currently employ over 120 people.
We are continuously looking for skilled welders, fabricators, painters and assemblers to join our growing team. We recognize that our number one asset is our employees, and our goal is to develop and maintain a well-trained and efficient workforce that is proud to call Schulte Industries their employer.
Employees Testimonial >
Schulte Industries offers:
- Above market starting wage with regular scheduled wage reviews
- Above average Night Shift Premium
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus Program
- Quarterly Safety Incentive Bonus Program
- Comprehensive benefits package with a health spending account
- Group Registered Company Pension Plan
- 3-5 weeks vacation based on years of service
- Service and Safety Awards
- Employee Development and Educational opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Boot and coverall allowance
- Scholarship Program for dependent children
- Wellness Initiatives including a Wellness Spending Account to use towards Health & Wellness Support, Alternative Health Treatments, Fitness & Sports Activities & Equipment, Recreation & Leisure.
Work Schedules and Shifts
Schulte production employees work four - 10 hour days. Monday through Thursday, on two non-rotating shifts. This allows our employees to enjoy long weekends every weekend.
- The shifts include:
Day Shift ~ 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Night Shift ~ 5:25 p.m. to 3:55 a.m.
- Sales, parts department and administration staff’s workweek consists of five-8 hour days, Monday to Friday.
Health and Safety
- The health and safety of all employees at Schulte Industries is our top priority. Keeping our employees safe and healthy, both on and off the job, is a key function in our continuous growth and development, at the company wide level as well as on a individual basis.
- Schulte Industries follows the “Mission-Zero” statement set out by Work Safe Saskatchewan. We believe that every accident and injury can be prevented, and as a team we will strive to reach our “Mission-Zero” goal with celebrations of milestones and safety incentive bonuses to reward safe work procedures.
Come for the Job, Stay for the Lifestyle:
- Schulte Industries is located in Central Saskatchewan an area known for it's excellent lifestyle. Englefeld is located between Watson and Humboldt and about an hour and a half from Saskatoon.
- This area has ample opportunities for fishing, hunting, recreation is close to lakes, golf courses and parks.
- You will enjoy the small town life this area has to offer, and are very close to city ammenities if needed.