Schulte in the Community
- Each year Schulte is involved with a number of local community events and fundraisers with cash and product donations.
- At work, our management and staff are involved in projects supporting cancer research, the food bank and other very worthwhile causes.
- Schulte encourages employees to participate as volunteers in their communities.
We're Not Just Green on the Outside!
- Did you know Schulte products are made with a majority of post consumer, recycled steel? In the last 25 years in North America one billion tons of steel have been recycled. Schulte's scrap steel also goes back into the recycle stream to be reused again.
- Recycled tires are used to manufacturing our laminated cutter tires.
- We also help you breathe easier, every year countless hectares of crop residue and slough beds are mowed by Schulte cutters instead of being burned.