Products → Rotary Cutters → Equal Angle Hitch
Equal Angle Hitch
- Smooth power distribution allowing for very tight turns.
- The power shaft is a non CV u-joint shaft so it is fairly light and easy to hook up for one operator or for older operators.
- The Equal Angle Hitch incorporates a built-in, precision-type hitch with adjustable shim packs to accommodate different widths of draw bars. This built-in, precision-type hitch moves the load point of the hitch forward of the draw bar pin hole. Less draw bar weight and wear is the result.
- Replaceable and greaseable spring steel bushings with a lock head heat treated main pivot pin ensure a long and useful life of the Equal Angle Hitch.
- The Equal Angle Hitch works because the distance in between the universal joint on the tractor shaft from the pivot pin is exactly equal to the distance from the pivot pin to the universal joint on the rotary cutter side. This makes the angle of both universal joints the same allowing the Equal Angle Hitch to work with smooth turns and virtually no vibration.
- Schulte’s feels our Exclusive Equal Angle Hitch is better than competitive models in the fact that the Schulte Equal Angle Hitch does not have to use a jackshaft with a steady bearing to support the u-joint power shaft.