117" Wide Side Eject Drum -
- 38" Five Paddle Fan Snow Throwing Performance
The RDX-117 Rotating drum allows snow to be ejected
out left or right side or center chute
- The Schulte’s RDX-117 incorporates a 38”
Five paddle open center cupped style fan which improves
performance and is larger than most competitive designs
on the market.
- On the RDX-117, a 1000 RPM gear driven drive system
- A size 8 Bondioli power shaft is included with shear
pin protection to power the blower.
- A Bondioli Italian made one piece gearbox drives
- A heavily reinforced 23” bottom auger with
formed struts ensures that hard chunks of snow and
ice are fed into the fan with ease. This large open
bottom auger also allows the snow blower to cut into
hard pack snow where other snow blowers have difficulty.
- A 300° rotating chute design includes a UHMW
bearing area to reduce chute freeze up.
- Double deflector design reduces blowback when chute
deflector is placed in down position.
- A hydraulic cylinder for adjusting the chute deflector