Welcome to our website. Schulte Industries prides itself on providing a selection of high quality rotary cutters, rock removal equipment and snow removal equipment.
Our business began in Englefeld, Saskatchewan in 1912 when my Great Grandfather, Casper Schulte opened his blacksmith shop and has grown into an international business serving five continents. From our modern facility in Saskatchewan we manufacture innovative and high quality products, to serve varying customer needs, and ship all over the world.
Our parts business, through a network of company and dealers warehouses around the world, ensures timely delivery of spare parts for our customers.
Our customers include ranchers, farmers, airports, provincial , state, municipal and federal governments and independent contractors.
Through our administration, manufacturing and sales organizations we work hard to live up to our values of: Quality, Service, Value and Trust
We appreciate your business and work hard to ensure that we deliver an innovative and quality product, when promised.
Schulte A Member of The Alamo Group Alamo Group, a dynamic parent company, proudly oversees a family of world-renowned brands that span the globe across six continents. Our specialization lies in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of equipment tailored to industries such as agriculture, infrastructure maintenance, and vegetation management. For more than a decade, Alamo Group’s equipment solutions have been instrumental in promoting economic growth and sustainability in communities worldwide. Across the Alamo Group family, our brands are bound together by a shared commitment to innovation, integrity, and excellence. These principles reinforce every piece of equipment we create and contribute to the trust our global customers place in us. Our products are respected for their reliability, durability, and exceptional performance, setting the standard in their respective fields.
Being a part of the Alamo Group means dedicating ourselves to public safety and fostering prosperity in communities of all sizes. Since joining the Alamo Group, Schulte has proudly embraced this mission. Every day, we rise to the challenge, working tirelessly to craft and deliver the most comprehensive, reliable, and dynamic equipment solutions tailored to the unique needs communities.
Schulte Industries Limited
A commitment to quality in every business decision and process.
Attentive customer support every step of the way.
Exceptional value across equipment performance, reliability and service support.
Trust is the foundation for our relationship with the customer. We do what we say.
Schulte in the Community
- Each year Schulte is involved with a number of local community events and fundraisers with cash and product donations.
- At work, our management and staff are involved in projects supporting cancer research, the food bank and other very worthwhile causes.
- Schulte encourages employees to participate as volunteers in their communities.
We’re Not Just Green on the Outside!
- Did you know Schulte products are made with a majority of post consumer, recycled steel? In the last 25 years in North America one billion tons of steel have been recycled. Schulte’s scrap steel also goes back into the recycle stream to be reused again.
- Recycled tires are used to manufacturing our laminated cutter tires.
- We also help you breathe easier, every year countless hectares of crop residue and slough beds are mowed by Schulte cutters instead of being burned.