SPARTAN RWP-1935 Rock Windrower Picker
Schulte Spartan RWP-1935 – Clean up your fields efficiently with one pass, one operator, one tractor. Rock raking and picking in one operation with proven Schulte technology.
1. Easy, on-the-fly adjustable working widths of 16’ – 19’ (4.8m – 5.8m) for a variety of applications
2. Adjustable working depths down to 4.25” (11cm) help dislodge partially exposed stones
3. Strong, durable, proven hard surfaced teeth and batt reels ensure rocks from 2” to 27” are picked with ease.
4. Large, 3.5 cu yd (2.68 cu m) bucket with a dumping height of over 8 1/2’ (2.6m) for truck boxes or high piles
5. Separate hydraulic adjustment of windrower and reel speeds for custom windrowing and picking
6. Spring loaded 450 BNH batts and 1 1/2” (3.8cm) spaced T-Iron grate ensure minimal rock jamming
7. A tandem axle walking wheel system provides exceptional flotation and ground following