GIANT 2500 ROCK PICKER
- Large 2.5 cubic yard (1.9 M³ ) hopper.
- Durable tapered T-iron grate with 1-1/2” (38mm) thick teeth eliminates jamming while allowing soil to sift through for clean rock picking.
- Batt tubing has 3/8” thick walls.
- Wrap around, hard surfaced batt teeth offer strength and wear resistance.
- Large heavy wire springs hold batts firmly in position and cushion shock loads. Spring coil diameter is reduced at the ends to minimize the possibility of breaking the spring hooks.
- Floating grate protects the machine from damage due to large immovable rocks.
- Pivoting hitch pole allows the rock picker to be quickly moved from the offset picking position to a centered transport position.
- Large 16.5L X 16.1 tires provide superior flotation