GIANT 2500 ROCK PICKER
- Large 2.5 cubic yard (1.9 M³ ) hopper.
- Durable tapered T-iron grate with 1-1/2” (38mm) thick teeth eliminates jamming while allowing soil to sift through for clean rock picking.
- Batt tubing has 3/8” thick walls.
- Wrap around, hard surfaced batt teeth offer strength and wear resistance.
- Large heavy wire springs hold batts firmly in position and cushion shock loads. Spring coil diameter is reduced at the ends to minimize the possibility of breaking the spring hooks.
- Floating grate protects the machine from damage due to large immovable rocks.
- Pivoting hitch pole allows the rock picker to be quickly moved from the offset picking position to a centered transport position.
- Large 16.5L X 16.1 tires provide superior flotation
|Weight (approximate)||4970 lbs (2254 Kg)|
|Overall Length||205” (5207 mm)|
|Overall width with tires||114” (2896 mm)|
|Overall width less tires||91” (2311 mm)|
|Hopper capacity||2.5 cubic yards (1.9 M³)|
|Picking width||60” (1524 mm)|
|Dumping height||49” (1245 mm)|
|Tire size||16.5L X 16.1|
|Minimum tractor size||75 HP (56Kw)|
|Normal maximum ground speed||4 MPH (6.4 KPH)|
|Tractor hydraulic requirement||12 GPM @1800 PSI, dual remote outlets|
|Hydraulic motor displacement||14.9 cubic inch/revolution|
|Final drive ratio||4:1|
|Drive sprockets||11T and 45T #80|
|Cross over relief valve||1750 PSI cracking pressure|
|Flow control||0-15 GPM|
|Recommended reel speed||36-37 RPM|
|Pick rocks||2” to 27”|
2500 Giant Rock Picker & SRW 1400 Windrower
Schulte Rock Removal Equipment and Rock pickers
Schulte 2500 Giant