HIGH RISE 8000 ROCK PICKER
- Load trucks with ease!
- Build larger stone piles!
- Durable tapered T-iron grate with 1-1/2” (38mm) thick teeth eliminates jamming while allowing soil to sift through for clean rock picking.
- Batt tubing has 3/8” thick walls with wrap around, hard surfaced batt teeth for greater strength and wear resistance.
- Large, heavy wire springs hold batts firmly in position and cushion shock loads. Spring coil diameter is reduced at the ends to minimize the possibility of breaking the spring hooks.
- Floating grate protects the machine from damage due to large immovable rocks.
- Optional hydraulic pivoting hitch pole allows the rock picker to be quickly moved from the offset picking position to a centered transport position.
- Large 16.5L X 16.1 10 ply tires provide superior flotation.
|Weight (Approximate)||6458lbs (2929Kg)|
|Overall length||229” (5816mm)|
|Overall width with tires||115” (2921mm)|
|Overall width without tires||91” (2311mm)|
|Hopper capacity||3 cu. yards (2.29M3)|
|Picking width||60" (1524mm)|
|Dumping height||96" (2438mm)|
|Tire size||16.5L x 16.1 x 10ply(stand.)|
|Minimum tractor size||85 hp (63Kw)|
|Tractor hydraulic requirements||12 GPM @ 2200 psi, dual remote outlets|
|Hydraulic motor displacement||14.9 cu. inch/rev (244ml)|
|Final drive ratio||4:1|
|drive sprockets||11T and 45T #80|
|Crossover relief valve||1750 psi cracking pressure|
|Recommended reel speed||36 rpm|
|Pick rocks||2" - 27" (5cm - 69cm)|
High Rise 8000 Rock Picker Picking Rocks in Norway
Removal Equipment and Rock pickers
High rise 8000