SDX-117 SNOW BLOWER
- Schulte’s SDX-117 Snow Blower incorporates a 38” Five paddle open center cupped style fan which improves performance and is larger than most competitive designs on the market.
- On the SDX-117, a 1000 RPM gear driven drive system is standard.
- A size 8 Bondioli power shaft is included with shear pin protection to power the blower.
- A Bondioli Italian made 1 piece gearbox drives this unit.
- A heavily reinforced 23” bottom auger with formed struts ensures that hard chunks of snow and ice are fed into the fan with ease.
- A 300 degree rotating chute includes a UHMW bearing area to reduce chute freeze up.
- The new double deflector design reduces blowback when the chute deflector is placed in the down position.
- Optional gauge wheels with tapered roller bearings available for highway or pavement use.
- An optional 2” x 6” cylinder for chute deflection is available.
|Cutting Width||117” (2.97m)|
|Tractor Horsepower||140 - 220 HP (104 - 164 kW)|
|Cutting Height||45 1/2” (1.15m)|
|Overall Height||100” (2.54m) (With HD Chute)|
|Auger Diameter - Bottom||23” (58.4cm)|
|Auger Diameter - Top||14” (35.5cm)|
|Fan Diameter||38” (96.5cm)|
|Fan Type||5 paddle|
|Fan Shaft Diameter||2” (5.1cm)|
|Auger Drive Chain||#80|
|Adjust. Double Linked Chute Deflector||Standard|
|Hydraulic Chute Rotation Mechanism||Standard|
|Adjustable Replaceable Skid Shoes||Standard|
|Hitch Size||Cat II & Cat III 3pt and quick hitch|
|PTO Speed||1000 RPM|
|Capacity - Dry Snow / Wet Snow||762tons/hr / 2394tons/hr|
SDX/RDX 117 Snow Blower