SRW-1000 ROCK WINDROWER
- The SRW1000 rock windrower windrows 2” to 25” rocks with ease, forming them into neat uniform rows.
- Power is supplied to the windrower drum via a heavy duty PTO drive line which includes a slip clutch and shear bolt arrangement for protection against excessive shock loads.
- The final drive chain is totally enclosed for longer service life.
- The windrower drum is 10 feet (3.05 M) wide and is constructed of 8 5/8 inch (219mm) heavy wall HSS tube.
- Hard surfaced, 5/8 inch (15.9mm) x 6 inch thick (152.4mm) long teeth are welded directly to the drum pipe, resulting in problem-free operation even in difficult conditions
- This rock windrower is a good choice for RM’s and Counties for gravel reclamation