SRW-1000 ROCK WINDROWER
- The SRW1000 rock windrower windrows 2” to 25” rocks with ease, forming them into neat uniform rows.
- Power is supplied to the windrower drum via a heavy duty PTO drive line which includes a slip clutch and shear bolt arrangement for protection against excessive shock loads.
- The final drive chain is totally enclosed for longer service life.
- The windrower drum is 10 feet (3.05 M) wide and is constructed of 8 5/8 inch (219mm) heavy wall HSS tube.
- Hard surfaced, 5/8 inch (15.9mm) x 6 inch thick (152.4mm) long teeth are welded directly to the drum pipe, resulting in problem-free operation even in difficult conditions
- This rock windrower is a good choice for RM’s and Counties for gravel reclamation
|Weight (approximate)||2660 lbs. (1206 kg)|
|Horsepower required||40 - 150 hp (30 - 112 kw)|
|Drum Width||10 ft. (3050 mm)|
|Maximum Ground Speed||5 mph (8 kph)|
|Recommended Ground Speed||2 mph (3 kph)|
|Drum Speed||117 rpm @ 540 rpm input|
|Tires||6.5 X 10, 10 ply forklift tires|
|Transport Width||134" (3.4 M)|
|Transport Length||179" (4.55 M)|