- Transports at an ultra narrow width of 93” (2.36 M).
- Windrows 2” to 25” rocks with ease, forming them into neat uniform rows.
- Power is supplied to the windrower drum via a heavy duty PTO drive line which includes a slip clutch and shear bolt arrangement for protection against excessive shock loads.
- The SRW-1400-H is Hydraulically powered with a #100 drive chain.
- The final drive chain is totally enclosed for longer service life.
- The rock windrower drum is 14 feet (4.27 M) wide and is constructed of 8 5/8 inch (219mm) heavy wall HSS tube.
- Hard surfaced, 5/8 inch (15.9mm) x 6 inch thick x 6 inch (152.4mm) long, replaceable teeth are bolted to the drum pipe, resulting in problem-free operation even in difficult conditions.