V1280 ROTARY CUTTER
- Schulte’s 12′ mower is suitable for mowing V shaped citrus groves and other similar uses.
- Extra large 12.5L X 15 tires provide outstanding floatation even in wet conditions.
- Centre section tires are adjustable so they can be placed outside the tractor tire tracks.
- Wing gauge wheels include a precise levelling adjustment and rubber shock bumper. New wing wheel design allows for free movement in all directions.
- A single hydraulic cylinder is used to lift both wings, however each wing section can follow ground contours independently of the other.
- Double acting hydraulic cylinders are used to raise and lower the machine. These cylinders avoid the rusting problems that often occur with single acting hydraulic cylinders.
- The lift linkage for the main frame provides enough range to lower the rotary cutter into a 25° furrow and still provide good transport clearance